Jump to content
RaidFight.eu
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  
J4ck

Frintezza area pvp zone

Pvp zone "IT" the big room before npc + npc room  

87 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Make the Pvp zone at "IT" the big room before npc + npc room

    • Yes
      64
    • No
      23

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/29/2020 at 09:00 PM

Recommended Posts

Encouraged by @nekys and upcoming date of spawn of frintezza let's make a poll about pvp zone near the tezza npc.
Topic was discussed in suggestions:

This way tezza will be contested as it should be.
Otherwise someone who use a programm will have an advantage. And whole contest will be based on who click first.
Don't know how you feel about it, but if poll will not implement this idea it will end up like the pvp at Baium Vortex - without any pvp.
PVP Zone area "IT" the big room before npc + npc room

  • Perfect 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PK fiesta at baium was a shame for everyone.I was feeling so bad seeing 150ppl entering a fcking epic boss with the mindset to go for DPS. its terrible.Its not a 60lvl raid. If u want epics either u grow balls and fight for it before either u have to be forced to.Not whoever spams harder npc

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

PKing is a part of game. As u say if u want epic, u should fight! So pk, what a problem? make yours sin eaters fat 😃

Edited by Sergii Marchenko
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Custom is getting out of hand. I dont care if its pvp zone or not, zones like this SHOULD have PVP regardless, but the server is more custom than some mid rates.

I didn't sign up for "no" manor, rates decreased on quests, pvp zones, clans that cannot own more than one castle, custom olympiad (start date and period 15 days) and other stuff.

I'm starting a poll campaign to customize the server in my needs next month, who's with me? 😄

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

JUST THINK RETARDS. YOU DONT HAVE YOUR BELOVED MANOR SYSTEM CAUSE OF ADRENALINE CLICKER. TEZZA NPC IS 200% EASIER TO BE CLICKED AND ENTER. PVP AREA IS THE ONLY SOLUTION CAUSE YOU WILL NEVER WAR BACK. HOW HARD IS IT TO BE UNDERSTOOD. CAPS ALWAYS CAUSE YOU ARE BRAINDEAD.

Edited by Nangi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I personally don't know when and what happened with manor.

Dont blame the players for the frintezza npc, blame the chronicle.

About wars, you have to risk it for the biscuit if there is no war I guess.

The sentence (thats how the game works) should be used in every situation, not when people are in need of it. 

Everything is "understood", as you say, but claiming that there is no war hence we have to make it pvp zone is only benefitting one side. Hows that fair FOR EVERYONE? (CAPS SO I CAN BE UNDERSTOOD, Kappa).

You cant advertise a server as retail and have custom pvp zones, no manor, 15 days oly etc. Was I "understood" Mr. I speak England very best?

 

Edited by Pride
Zzz
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Retail like or just disable it to avoid adrenaline abussers like manor!

 

Something funny about manor is that @nekys claimed that his antibot system flag who uses adrenaline but for some reason he didn't want to ban those who were using it to take advantage of manor and afterwards he just disabled it? So it could be that he doesn't want to ban those abusers or he just can't check who is using adrenaline 😂


Pd: nice job disabling the manor after 2 weeks that "Fifa" farmed manor and then rest of server couldn't farm when they reached the level to farm on those zones >D

Edited by Antonio Jiménez Cabanillas
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Pride said:

I personally don't know when and what happened with manor.

Dont blame the players for the frintezza npc, blame the chronicle.

About wars, you have to risk it for the biscuit if there is no war I guess.

The sentence (thats how the game works) should be used in every situation, not when people are in need of it. 

Everything is "understood", as you say, but claiming that there is no war hence we have to make it pvp zone is only benefitting one side. Hows that fair FOR EVERYONE? (CAPS SO I CAN BE UNDERSTOOD, Kappa).

You cant advertise a server as retail and have custom pvp zones, no manor, 15 days oly etc. Was I "understood" Mr. I speak England very best?

 

Clown fiesta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pride said:

I personally don't know when and what happened with manor.

Dont blame the players for the frintezza npc, blame the chronicle.

About wars, you have to risk it for the biscuit if there is no war I guess.

The sentence (thats how the game works) should be used in every situation, not when people are in need of it. 

Everything is "understood", as you say, but claiming that there is no war hence we have to make it pvp zone is only benefitting one side. Hows that fair FOR EVERYONE? (CAPS SO I CAN BE UNDERSTOOD, Kappa).

You cant advertise a server as retail and have custom pvp zones, no manor, 15 days oly etc. Was I "understood" Mr. I speak England very best?

 

well, i guess this whole shit is neverending. you will have your fiesta once more. at least i can offer something to humanity like this (i hope i helped my friend, cheers): https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/be-understood-that

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nangi said:

... YOU WILL NEVER WAR BACK ...

That is just an opinion of yours and does not paint the real picture. War is coming. If clans didn't want to fight against you, they wouldn't be attacking/defending against you on every siege so far. Did you see what happened on Giran on Saturday? The Respawn alliance is the only one trying to challenge you but they are obviously not ready yet, farming and gearing up is required badly. War at this very moment is only going to maim and delay them from being able to provide you with a fair/equal fight in the next couple of weeks. CL are hands down the strongest clan at the moment (congratulations for that, they have earned it) but you can't have expectations from under-leveled and under-geared players to fight you all day instead of farming/spoiling to get their gear up. Do you guys really want PvP? You are holding guns and you keep asking again and again why the enemy with knives is not attacking you. From you comments I am starting to think that you don't want PvP, you want to dominate the server. If that is the case, it is ok, it is part of the game. But don't ask for PvP when we all know what will happen if the two alliances meet face to face.

  • Like 2
  • Perfect 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fck, what are u talking about tezza's npc?? to enter dunge all party leaders with their mermbers must stay near npc. PK them and they will not enter. that is very simple thing. PKing is a part of pvp and game. why u PKing ppl when they farm on your spot, but dont want to pk on epic? 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My friend half parties of respawn ally have already crafted/droped s grade weapons, what are you talking about? Their number of DDs with s grade is almost the same as CL. Furthermore they are a lot more (like 30 more ppl). What is that big gap you are referring to? Stuf like FoI? They had high overlord and let him go. I dont rly think the 2 sides have that much of power level difference. Its just a mattter of playstyle/knowledge/balls. Thats all.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sergii Marchenko said:

fck, what are u talking about tezza's npc?? to enter dunge all party leaders with their mermbers must stay near npc. PK them and they will not enter. that is very simple thing. PKing is a part of pvp and game. why u PKing ppl when they farm on your spot, but dont want to pk on epic? 😃

Mate you need some help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kavhan said:

That is just an opinion of yours and does not paint the real picture. War is coming. If clans didn't want to fight against you, they wouldn't be attacking/defending against you on every siege so far. Did you see what happened on Giran on Saturday? The Respawn alliance is the only one trying to challenge you but they are obviously not ready yet, farming and gearing up is required badly. War at this very moment is only going to maim and delay them from being able to provide you with a fair/equal fight in the next couple of weeks. CL are hands down the strongest clan at the moment (congratulations for that, they have earned it) but you can't have expectations from under-leveled and under-geared players to fight you all day instead of farming/spoiling to get their gear up. Do you guys really want PvP? You are holding guns and you keep asking again and again why the enemy with knives is not attacking you. From you comments I am starting to think that you don't want PvP, you want to dominate the server. If that is the case, it is ok, it is part of the game. But don't ask for PvP when we all know what will happen if the two alliances meet face to face.

They can stay without war for farm time, but they should war back when they are going to contest an epic. For now when they had ad advantage over CL for 5 days they didn't do it even a single time.
 

 

2 minutes ago, Sergii Marchenko said:

fck, what are u talking about tezza's npc?? to enter dunge all party leaders with their mermbers must stay near npc. PK them and they will not enter. that is very simple thing. PKing is a part of pvp and game. why u PKing ppl when they farm on your spot, but dont want to pk on epic? 😃

Did you ever been on baium on this server? I guess not.
When you fight for baium you port inside a pit. After baium is woke up noone can enter.
Tezza npc is at normal peace zone. Everyone can get there fast and easy. PKing there is not a solution. Its never a solution on a epic at normal server. Farm is one thing, and pking whole alliance made by 130+ ppl with boxes is other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pride said:

Valid arguement.

Pride, dont participate on a debate my friend.
You express ur opinion, they dont like it, they start flame.
They call out for pvp. You get them raped on Baium with A,B,C graders, they start flame.
They recruit 1 more S graders party and a clan of 110 ppl, they take Baium, they call it fair fight, they start flame
Now they make a poll with 130+ ppl ally and guess what the result will be. And Nekys will say the community has decided.
You participate in forum topics, they call u keyboard fighters, and at the end they flame.

As far now for the poll, I voted NO. I came back to the game after so many years of being on old RF, because Nekys wanted to give the old RF experience once more
Seems server will become Custom even more in future and that will bring a downfall
 

2 minutes ago, Fragile (LaL) said:

My friend half parties of respawn ally have already crafted/droped s grade weapons, what are you talking about? Their number of DDs with s grade is almost the same as CL. Furthermore they are a lot more (like 30 more ppl). What is that big gap you are referring to? Stuf like FoI? They had high overlord and let him go. I dont rly think the 2 sides have that much of power level difference. Its just a mattter of playstyle/knowledge/balls. Thats all.

Dear RF player. Every word on ur post about Clan BloodBound is wrong. lol

Thats what I have to say. Waiting for the attacks.
 

Reco, OL Clan Bloodbound

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J4ck said:

They can stay without war for farm time, but they should war back when they are going to contest an epic. For now when they had ad advantage over CL for 5 days they didn't do it even a single time.
 

 

Did you ever been on baium on this server? I guess not.
When you fight for baium you port inside a pit. After baium is woke up noone can enter.
Tezza npc is at normal peace zone. Everyone can get there fast and easy. PKing there is not a solution. Its never a solution on a epic at normal server. Farm is one thing, and pking whole alliance made by 130+ ppl with boxes is other.

as i know when some one enter tezza's dunge, no one else can enter utill he dies or go sleep same as baium.

if u dont want to pk try find another ways or wait untill wars. dont be pollfighters 😃

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, St Krikelis said:

Pride, dont participate on a debate my friend.
You express ur opinion, they dont like it, they start flame.
They call out for pvp. You get them raped on Baium with A,B,C graders, they start flame.
They recruit 1 more S graders party and a clan of 110 ppl, they take Baium, they call it fair fight, they start flame
Now they make a poll with 130+ ppl ally and guess what the result will be. And Nekys will say the community has decided.
You participate in forum topics, they call u keyboard fighters, and at the end they flame.

As far now for the poll, I voted NO. I came back to the game after so many years of being on old RF, because Nekys wanted to give the old RF experience once more
Seems server will become Custom even more in future and that will bring a downfall
 

Dear RF player. Every word on ur post about Clan BloodBound is wrong. lol

Thats what I have to say. Waiting for the attacks.
 

Reco, OL Clan Bloodbound

Check the wardrobe bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fragile (LaL) said:

My friend half parties of respawn ally have already crafted/droped s grade weapons, what are you talking about? Their number of DDs with s grade is almost the same as CL. Furthermore they are a lot more (like 30 more ppl). What is that big gap you are referring to? Stuf like FoI? They had high overlord and let him go. I dont rly think the 2 sides have that much of power level difference. Its just a mattter of playstyle/knowledge/balls. Thats all.

Have another look if there is a video from Giran. Just look at the overall number of S weapons and S armors (jewels you can't see but it is the same there) on Respawn, then look at Fifa. The difference is so visible. Once again, well done for getting that gear, but you have to account for the position in which your enemy is before making statements about balls. We have fought you and we will fight you again (after work though, I don't want to get fired). We are not afraid of losing a couple of percentages and will not SOE from the battlefield. 

And come on, calling people names in the forum... we are not 15 anymore. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...