RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
Ryzer

New to server and looking for info! :)

Hello,

Just as the title says - new to server and looking for info. Just to add, I am familiar with old RaidFight, and had a lot of fun during early 2010s 🙂

Firstly as I understand the server is currently Interlude, however as I understood reading on a different site, before the server lunch, the idea is to have Updates in to Gracia..

Is there any truth to that, and how soon are Gracia - Kamael updates planned?

Second question is regarding general state of clans/ alliances in the server, are there any signs of dominating clans or generally big wars going on?

And lastly, what is the economy in the server like, prices overall, stable or lots of overpricing and high inflation? 🙂

Hope i made some sense, and hope to have answers soon 🙂

Posted (edited)

yes, nekys said before about chronicle update but not soon (no idea when, he still working on interlude bugs very well)

yes, but like everywhere always drama after epics 😄 70% of server are casuals who playing for fun, but if you want clan vs clan fights ofc you can find it too.

stable economy, never saw jumps in prices, admins monitor scam shops and ban those who try to set a very high price (for a scam).

Edited by noraz

So, generally it is a good bet that this year, the server sticks to interlude 🙂 

Regarding clans, what is the general stance for newbie players, welcoming all levels, or better to find academy and look for recruitment 40+?

1 hour ago, Ryzer said:

Regarding clans, what is the general stance for newbie players, welcoming all levels, or better to find academy and look for recruitment 40+?

you will find academy easily. 

bugs exist but nekys is try everyday.

atm there is no war 1 big ally control everything and not gonna change for a while i think

yes manor is off cause adrenaline script ruin everything 

if you plan to bot good luck !

I would suggest you, to wait for the next update. The server is heavily customized too so dont wait for a retail experience here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

nice attitude. you are a forum fighter as far you are playing in the server. and when you get your ass kicked you try to tell ppl server is not good enough. 😄 we already miss you Kappa

Nice answer to the topic. You are on point once more. I don't know how you manage to fail to be on topic EVERY SINGLE TIME. 

I guess that was the case in your school years too. Sad 😕

• Sad 1

Server is very populated and most bugs get fixed pretty fast.
Bots get banned constantly and in a matter of minutes if you report them on discord.

PvP wise its getting more and more balanced every week, and i guess soon we will have atleast 2 big sides on the server.

Economy is fine up until A grade where the grind gets way harder then it should for x3 rates.
This is partly because Manor is switched off due to manor bots which the administration doesnt seem to have a good way of preventing.

All in all i must say this is a pretty fun server and im sure its a long term project.

12 hours ago, Quaak said:

PvP wise its getting more and more balanced every week, and i guess soon we will have atleast 2 big sides on the server.

Wait, what? Are we playing on the same server?

It's pure PVE experience, most of competitive groups are not active anymore.

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2020 at 11:22 AM, Ryzer said:

Don't see clan recruiting with restrictions, even bigger ones. Many players are in small (friend) clans. Academies are there, thou mostly without rewards.

Overall mostly pve server at moment. Not many ppl i see on pvp side (low level action  i don't count). With time should get better.

p.s
If your flag is correct then for now this is an option

Edited by DocQ

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Opiate said:

Wait, what? Are we playing on the same server?

It's pure PVE experience, most of competitive groups are not active anymore.

make a side then 

Edited by DarkWay

24 minutes ago, hmm said:

dont forget the countless bots on the server. several bot programs can run undetected, and/or admins wont ban them because they are paying donation. despite what some tell you, botters have taken over

Now you are making claims up about server without a sufficient proofs

Thank you  for answers, nice to see that community is active in forum as well 😄

As far as retail experience goes, not really concerned about that, as long as there aren't a lot of heavy customized events or "balanced" skills.

For now I will just grind a bit and see whats what 😄

• Like 1