RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
Nazzgrell

Advice about progress.

Hi guys.

Since manor is off I've been farming stakato quest with my friends for last few weeks. I knew that reward ratio was screwed but atleast it was 100% drop chance for quest item. So I accepted that and was slowly progressing. 

Now it's changed. @nekys made it 40% drop chance. So yeah, no point to visit stakato anymore. Maybe just to laugh from mobs which are spawning directly on you and blocking ur ability to move. But it's not a topic about that.

Seems like there will be no manor either. So the serious question is:

Tower or Adrenaline?

• Like 1

Stakato should be x1 or x2, with or without manor activated. But seems @Nekys wants a slow progress and makes this harder than retail server

3 hours ago, Nazzgrell said:

Hi guys.

Since manor is off I've been farming stakato quest with my friends for last few weeks. I knew that reward ratio was screwed but atleast it was 100% drop chance for quest item. So I accepted that and was slowly progressing. 

Now it's changed. @nekys made it 40% drop chance. So yeah, no point to visit stakato anymore. Maybe just to laugh from mobs which are spawning directly on you and blocking ur ability to move. But it's not a topic about that.

Seems like there will be no manor either. So the serious question is:

Tower or Adrenaline?

Either, but it comes with a caveat. How much money are you willing to spend on donation coins in order to not get caught?

If you want the answer pm StP. S-grade player botting in catas for over 40 days now, has been reported multiple times on discord.

Discord reports

The rest of us idiots will need to find another way to progress somehow 😉

• Like 3