RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
MadSkills

Remove Manor from website

Hello, can you please remove Manor from features on website, some people might mistake this server for retail like and start playing with wrong expectations.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Perfect 2
  • Thanks 1

becoming full custom server, need only gm shop to buy gear crafting material with donate.

Only retail thing left here is buff duration

• Like 2

Its even funnier that manor didnt return on game even though majority said to return, cuz the 65% (??) didnt achieve. 

• Perfect 1

Guys really? 900 ppl on this server dont give a sh1t about manor. Only a hand full of kids crying for weeks for manor.

If the majority would care about manor they would make a forum account and vote for YES/NO like i did.

The only thing u want now is blame nekys and talk bad about this server until he open manor. u guys are the worst community for a server.

No server admin want players like u. just leave this great server and start at another. U know that Raidfight is the only server which is not made for money and is 100% not corrupt.

thats why u still here and crying like kids. JUST ACCEPT HOW IT IS. Why are u still spamming here anyway Elodios ? u said u are leaving so bb.

imo nekys should give u all forum bann who still cry for manor

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, che said:

Guys really? 900 ppl on this server dont give a sh1t about manor. Only a hand full of kids crying for weeks for manor.

If the majority would care about manor they would make a forum account and vote for YES/NO like i did.

The only thing u want now is blame nekys and talk bad about this server until he open manor. u guys are the worst community for a server.

No server admin want players like u. just leave this great server and start at another. U know that Raidfight is the only server which is not made for money and is 100% not corrupt.

thats why u still here and crying like kids. JUST ACCEPT HOW IT IS. Why are u still spamming here anyway Elodios ? u said u are leaving so bb.

imo nekys should give u all forum bann who still cry for manor

Get a life kiddo we judge the server and we have the right to do it..this server is by far not the best and i dont think it will..And why is not made for money? wouldn't i get full gear if i donate 1k euros and sell coins?are you mentally fucking stupid?

Edited by Elodios

Posted (edited)

server is not made for money in 2020, lol, buy guy from greece...its like: hitler wants to save tru human race... 

theatre of absurd...

Edited by QuasWexExort

55 minutes ago, Elodios said:

Get a life kiddo we judge the server and we have the right to do it..this server is by far not the best and i dont think it will..And why is not made for money? wouldn't i get full gear if i donate 1k euros and sell coins?are you mentally fucking stupid?

ur reaction shows me that im damn right haha :D. U say get a life but u are 24/7 on this forum and crying HAHAHA. stop judge and go to another server if this one is so bad.

yes u would and no u wouldnt because to spend 1k euro on this server u have to go to work and earn money. Which means u couldnt cry for manor 24/7.

even when almost no one played on old raidfight it was still online so it was not made for money. If ppl dont have money for some donation coins ofc the price will get higher.

now be a man once in ur life and do what u said in another topic that u will quit this game. bb

Nobody is crying, i am just saying that advertising of the server is wrong, since its not full retail as it says, and there is no manor, while its listed in the features.
So I asked @nekys to correct that.

16 minutes ago, che said:

ur reaction shows me that im damn right haha :D. U say get a life but u are 24/7 on this forum and crying HAHAHA. stop judge and go to another server if this one is so bad.

yes u would and no u wouldnt because to spend 1k euro on this server u have to go to work and earn money. Which means u couldnt cry for manor 24/7.

even when almost no one played on old raidfight it was still online so it was not made for money. If ppl dont have money for some donation coins ofc the price will get higher.

now be a man once in ur life and do what u said in another topic that u will quit this game. bb

Talking to you is like talking to a brick wall tard

On 5/8/2020 at 5:45 PM, MadSkills said:

Nobody is crying, i am just saying that advertising of the server is wrong, since its not full retail as it says, and there is no manor, while its listed in the features.
So I asked @nekys to correct that.

agreed i dont give a shit about manor but i think it should be mentioned in server features so ppl stop argue about that

On 5/8/2020 at 2:20 PM, phaeton said:

becoming full custom server, need only gm shop to buy gear crafting material with donate.

Only retail thing left here is buff duration

aaaan we got it with medals from voting 😄 just setup an old pc  to permarunn some l2 cleints to get all the medals