RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
artax

Is RaidFight going to update to another Chronicles?

I hear some ppl say this server is going to update later and won't stay on interlude. Is this true? I'm just asking because i'm afraid i'm not the only one that hates other Chronicles that came after Interlude. I think if this happens, is gonna mess up whole server and a lot of people that just want to stay on interlude, playing oldschool, will leave...

@nekys tell me so i won't waste more time in here 

• Perfect 1

37 minutes ago, artax said:

I hear some ppl say this server is going to update later and won't stay on interlude. Is this true? I'm just asking because i'm afraid i'm not the only one that hates other Chronicles that came after Interlude. I think if this happens, is gonna mess up whole server and a lot of people that just want to stay on interlude, playing oldschool, will leave...

@nekys tell me so i won't waste more time in here 

it will happen at some point, although there is not any specific time line yet since it requires a lot of work and i am still working on Interlude.
any upcoming chronicle i will make sure it won't imbalance the economy of the server, but if you are interlude strict fan and you don't like to see RaidFight evolving in the future to a newer chronicle of the game, i suggest you very friendly to not continue playing here

• Perfect 1
  • Confused 1

Hope you will respect the order and the next chronice will be Hellbound and not Gracia Final...

decent HB files dont exist.  closest to HB would be gracia final with removed Gracia so no vesper or 300 weps . Its way too gamebreaking anyway 😄

8 hours ago, Nacho said:

Hope you will respect the order and the next chronice will be Hellbound and not Gracia Final...

the update after interlude is Kamael not hellbound just saying.

well gracia is the best option since hellbound files are very buggy.even NCsoft at official after 6 months updated quickly .

2 hours ago, Nerina said:

the update after interlude is Kamael not hellbound just saying.

Kamael was a 1 month update. Hellbound has the same features without some bugs. Its the same chronicle

aha so thats what happened?:D clearly you never played retail back in the days, kamael launched at the end of 2007 and next update that was hellbound launcher at the half of april of 2008, 1 month update you got no clue, it was 1 of the biggest expansions back then, so many new things was introduced attributes?s80 dynasty together with the IoP and all the bosses of parnasus? and it lasted till half of august that gracia part 1 gonne live. so basically kamael lasted almost the same as hellbound. Do some research before you post.

• Like 2
  • Perfect 1

Posted (edited)

Hellbound was a patch, not a new expasion. CT 1.5, only max lv 85 and some 81 skills was introduced, however tons of bugs were fixed, so is stupid to reference Kamael as a valid expansion, or did u ever seen a Kamael server? 

And was in Korea where Hellbound was implemented 1-2 months after Kamael release. To Europe/NA Kamael came fixed

Edited by Nacho

1 hour ago, Nacho said:

Hellbound was a patch, not a new expasion. CT 1.5, only max lv 85 and some 81 skills was introduced, however tons of bugs were fixed, so is stupid to reference Kamael as a valid expansion, or did u ever seen a Kamael server? 

And was in Korea where Hellbound was implemented 1-2 months after Kamael release. To Europe/NA Kamael came fixed

its not stupid its a fact that kamael was an expansion if you don't know that maybe you are delusional, seen a Kamael server? well you talk about java who cares? i was playing kamael on Teon back then, right you was in korea and the kamael last there only 1-2 months thats right LOL , you wanna bet? Korean launch of kamael was at 16 august of 2007 and hellbound in korean servers launched at 14 december of 2007 ops isn't that 4 months? hmmm get your shit together mate stop imagining things that never happened.