Posted (edited)

this is the current situation on tezza right now.   https://prnt.sc/simkpn

closed wars they wait to enter

if this is the server u want its ok
just tell us not to waste more time here   3 months is enough already

@nekys

Edited by 6ix9ine
  • Sad 1

Most of serious low rates are using pvp zones since couple of years already, just sayin'

Roaches are showing up, but I haven't seen them at last baium 🤔

• Sad 1

And you can just kill mobs at swamps, no need to report them. Just go back to your spot.

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, J4ck said:

And you can just kill mobs at swamps, no need to report them. Just go back to your spot.

Do you have any arguments?

All i see is crying and trying to have game mechanics changed in your favour.
So il ask again, what is keeping you from pking them all?

2 hours ago, 6ix9ine said:

if this is the server u want its ok
just tell us not to waste more time here   3 months is enough already

all 3 options u mentioned ended with us leaving hahhaahahhahaha , u dont want to win us, u want to get rid of us

so you really must hate us  'cause you aint us

sry for that  we didnt mean it.

BUT GUESS WHAT LUXENBURGER

WE WILL STAY NO MATTER WHAT forum warrior

LOL

Edited by Quaak

PKing your enemy is part of the game and controlling the epic bosses is part of the game too.

Thats a quote from nekys from that same thread.

person pt and other shits make fun when killed ppl with c/b grade when they have s armors and weapons but now they crying even when they have almost all heroes 😄 Do u see the parody guys ? 

Nice answers clowns. Take it all out of you it will make u feel better. 😄 Just looking for a valid answer from game admin cause your opinion means nothing at all since you are all miles away from beeing relevant in anything. I guess answering 3-4 times at minor issues about 60lvl farm spots and dont respond at epic raids issues will not help this server at all. You will get my point since you catch up and experience it by yourselves (in 6 months maybe...)

• Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Nangi said:

Nice answers clowns. Take it all out of you it will make u feel better. 😄 Just looking for a valid answer from game admin cause your opinion means nothing at all since you are all miles away from beeing relevant in anything. I guess answering 3-4 times at minor issues about 60lvl farm spots and dont respond at epic raids issues will not help this server at all. You will get my point since you catch up and experience it by yourselves (in 6 months maybe...)

there is nothing wrong, and i have experience it years ago, it is a strategy either you like it or not, its part of the game if you can't be as fast as them and enter first you can always go red or go home. Asking for a change where there is no need for any change so it can favor you its kinda pathetic.

• Like 1

Imagine doing everything in your hand to ensure there is no competition for 2 months and then complaining that there is no pvp...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zenit said:

Imagine doing everything in your hand to ensure there is no competition for 2 months and then complaining that there is no pvp...

Can u explain this "everything"? Maybe u mean we were much better than u?

1 minute ago, Nangi said:

Can u explain this "everything"? Maybe u mean we were much better than u?

can you explain then why you cry like little girls for a game mechanic that it works like it suppose to be? and if you are so good why you don't enter tezza before they do? still confused about that <you are better>...

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

What about: 

1) Coming to the server with the only 2 organized groups together (Toxic and BMF) and instead of fighting each other you recruit AAO as meatshields when it was obvious that no other organized clan was in the server (Nof/doggy/godfather etc)

2) Recruiting Yokels after free farming every single epic for a month and a half just because you lost one fight to bloodbound's 5 parties of unorganized A graders.

3) Continuing free farming every epic for the following 2 weeks with Yokels by your side and deciding to kick them instead of kicking AAO as I suggested to have at least someone to form a side with. 

4) Recruiting Patron and Wexah's cp and calling Pasok to send another 2 parties for Antharas when there was already 0 chance for contest.

5) Abusing the rigged/bugged olympiad system to spoon feed 20+ heroes until I had to report it on forums.

6) Pking the few players that still need baium for subclass.

Mmm... nah.. must be that you are mechanically superior.

Edited by Zenit
  • Like 3
  • Perfect 1

7 minutes ago, Zenit said:

What about: 

1) Coming to the server with the only 2 organized groups together (Toxic and BMF) and instead of fighting each other you recruit AAO as meatshields when it was obvious that no other organized clan was in the server (Nof/doggy/godfather etc)

2) Recruiting Yokels after free farming every single epic for a month and a half just because you lost one fight to bloodbound's 5 parties of unorganized A graders.

3) After continuing free farming every epic for the following 2 weeks with Yokels by your side you decide to kick them instead of kicking AAO as I suggested to have at least someone to form a side with. 

4) Recruiting Patron and Wexah's cp and calling Pasok to send another 2 parties for Antharas when there was already 0 chance for contest.

5) Abusing the rigged/bugged olympiad system to spoon feed 20+ heroes until I had to report it on forums.

6) Pking the few players that still need baium for subclass.

Mmm... nah.. must be that you are mechanically superior.

Blessed, they are ruining server.

Maybe in a few weeks they get banned for rmt 

Can you make more comments pls? I didnt finish my poop time and i have no material to read 🤔

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

cmon zenit you dont play this game for the 1st time bro. every single point of these 6 is wrong bro. 1) we are not bmf.  2) its not our problem if your ally is not organized. 3) we disbanded yokels and you recruit them insta in the next epic fights but u still lost them. 4) there is no such thing as patron cp and wexah cp or pasok cp bro wtf 😄 5) oly is like this for every single player not only for us. you tried to do the same in the last days but you failed 😄 6) we will keep pking as much as we like. rip your wc 😄 also about all the funboyz WE DONT RMT RETARDS YOU WILL NEVER BUY OUR GEAR kisses its my last comment on this comedy server. nice tou meet you. hf (i dedicate this post to senor, i hope you finished pooping bro 🙂 )

Edited by Nangi
  • Haha 1

if you guys pk on baium chars that just need sub, why is so difficult to pk the people on tezza?just wondering...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Nangi said:

cmon zenit you dont play this game for the 1st time bro. every single point of these 6 is wrong bro.

1) we are not bmf. The mage party from FIFA is BMF, if you are not I couldn't care less.

2) its not our problem if your ally is not organized. Which Ally? I joined this server with 4 -5 friends and that's about it.

3) we disbanded yokels and you recruit them insta in the next epic fights but u still lost them. Which basically proves my point? at that stage you could have kicked AAO and we would have had interesting fights vs you + yokels, instead you ensured there was no competition for another month.

4) there is no such thing as patron cp and wexah cp or pasok cp bro wtf 😄 Im sure they'll be glad to read how highly you value them.

5) oly is like this for every single player not only for us. you tried to do the same in the last days but you failed 😄 Oly has been bugged/rigged from the start but for some reason I'm the only one honest enough to report it instead of abusing it.

6) we will keep pking as much as we like. rip your wc 😄 also about all the funboyz WE DONT RMT RETARDS YOU WILL NEVER BUY OUR GEAR kisses its my last comment on this comedy server. nice tou meet you. hf Let's not forget you guys are the ones who started this topic to complain about a retail feature of a 20 year old game and I wouldn't have to spend my time responding to it if you haven't posted on the first place.

Edited by Zenit
  • Like 2

for all those people in this topic

I value your time thats why in the title i said that i am lf neky's opinion and not yours

so dont lose your time here you dont have to

cheers

Just now, 6ix9ine said:

for all those people in this topic

I value your time thats why in the title i said that i am lf neky's opinion and not yours

so dont lose your time here you dont have to

cheers

if you want nekys opinion only send him a pm, as long as you are making a post is up for discussion.

1) AAO - 1 pt of sugarmommy, was recruited to fight against pixelhorde which had big numbers and like 5? organised groups at server start. They were many yet they vanished. Also yokels and bb had bigger numbers. Moreover there were other clans made of 2 pt's that could reorganise into 4pt's alliances. Our 3 pt were for that moment  a must. Tbh we were scared of pixels numbers - its interlude, numbers define everything. Not our fault they failed so hard.

2) Baium - we were surrounded with baium on us, ronins gave war back just to jump on us without pk purpose. We couldnt take down everyone because ppl were standing after flag was off. Ive still got a movie from that baium, it wasnt only BB. After you won a baium next two zakens looks the same - bb was taking positions without war tag on ship and targets while you give war back and storm us from the bridge. Same happened at aq's. Ronins were calling bb and other clans when they were not able to take us down solo. Why we should let you make again such pk fiesta on us at 2nd baium? The time after 1st baium you won defined ronins attitude about wars - giving back only on adventage and to kill some afk boxes. Thats why we allied yokels.

3) Are you sure it were 2 weeks? 21.04 - we lost baium / 25.04 - ally with yokels / 26.04 - baium with yokels / 01.04 - baium with yokels / 02.05 - yokels out.  At 05.05 u went together for tezza. We didnt wanted to kick AAO because we are cooperating well with them and they know what they do.

4)AAO recruit policy is they own business. After we said gj bb to yokels and because of boredom we stopped logging/farming/doing stuff. AAO were cooperating at this time with krepsht/xrage group at aq/zakens. They didnt want to stay alone vs u so thats probably the reason why they recruited patrons and wexah GROUP - They are not a cp, its a group. I call someone a cp when its a 9/9 online party with proper setup. 6 ppl are groups. And noone called pasok - they come when they want. I cant see on the video but one cp member told me they were 1 pt without even s/d.

5)oly was same for everyone. you reported the issue with matchings because it was in your favour to change it. We reported the tokens for non hero chars because it was in our favour. Noone does things without reason. Its toxic group that made so many heroes and gz to them. My group loose interest in game when oly period starts.

6) PK - once we do it, once we dont. We knew it was wc from ronins so we wipe him down. Others scored last baium. @Nerina once you enter the pit, you cant enter once again. Thats basicly the diffrence with IT, where you can go back within 1 min.

I would say that the entire world should be pvp area, yesterday I created new chars for something that no1 cares, I went to a raid boss lvl 20x and I had those new chars with S weapons with penalty and there was a full party of new people with just D grade shadow weapons, for any reason that I cant understand they didnt flag when I we were just there standing with S weapons and just some random S grade armors and A grade (my buffers). So please Nekys I want your opinion about making all areas PVP because those GUYS didnt want to flag and PVP FOR THE RAID!