RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
Pride

Glittering Medals Event.

Posted (edited)

Greetings.

I'm here to suggest some things about the Glittering Medal event and how it can be improved. I'll just create a list of how it should have been (imho) and update the list with the ideas that get the more likes in the comments below.

1) Characters should be able to receive them by farming. Not afk in towns. My suggestion is put them in monsters with a low chance (2% for example). Encourage people to fight for the event not stay idle, makes it more fun and gives you motivation to farm aswell. Also, if the idea behind it was like an anti-manor system, there are not enough materials to compensate it. Current situation doesnt even feel like an event anymore.

2) Medal shop should be updated with things like :

Add :

• Baby runes : (24h) 5% boost xp/sp (High to fair point so it doesnt affect donations)

• More mats to make it feel like manor.

• Accessories (lowest grade ones so it doesnt affect donations)

• CP pots - QHP. (Not cheap, to keep it balanced)

• BRES - BSOE

Remove :

• Enchant scrolls 😄

Top A grade weapons are a great idea for those who cant afford S grade weapons yet. I like this idea so keep it as is (?)

As for the global vote reward system, maybe instead of announcing every week X  hours of XP/SP boost make it so it starts when X amount of votes reached but nerf it a bit. People reward the server for the experience by voting for it, server rewards the player for voting so lets do it like this.

Example : Instead of announcing every Friday for example rates boost event, make it so it starts with X amount of vote reached but nerf it a bit to be fair (from 15% to 10%) and make it so it lasts a couple of hours. 

In my oppinion Glittering Medals should be a separate thing from Votes because its not fair for everyone, (some people cant log 3 clients, not even close of having 3 pcs with 3 clients each since max 9 clients are allowed.) 

That's all for now, I'll happily update the topic with nice ideas so we can present it to @nekys guys.

Kind regards, Pride.

Edited by Pride
  • Like 1

since medal npc is some kind to replace manor, only items related to manor should be there, like mats gc dcs. enchant and top A crafting components is not good

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, footix said:

since medal npc is some kind to replace manor, only items related to manor should be there, like mats gc dcs. enchant and top A crafting components is not good

It is clear that its purpose is not only to replace manor. If it was then its all wrong 😄

Edited by Pride
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Nekys removed Manor to avoid bot abussing, but you suggest to drop medals by farm...

Edited by Nacho

34 minutes ago, Nacho said:

Nekys removed Manor to avoid bot abussing, but you suggest to drop medals by farm...

What you suggest here cause im confused.

You suggest we all stop farming, stay in town and gather medals? 

If he removed manor for bot abuse, then put them in mobs and start hunting for bots actively and put a report button aswell.