RaidFight.eu
Γιώργος Κούγιου

Discord ban and thoughts about the server

Posted (edited)

So.. a player asked in server's discord, greek chanel, how is the server.. I answered with THE TRUTH, that it's an afk land like the show "walking dead". With afk players like zombies all over towns.. And got banned or kicked from discord. If you add a game mechanic, without considering player's opinion before AND after the implementation, chances are, that you are not an expert in game design. Maybe you are in technical game issues, but that's not enough to run a successful game. Even Blizzard started to have more connection with players, listening their opinions on next features of the game etc etc.. Activision-Blizzard ! imagine that.....

@nekys i used to believe that your server is different from the shitshow i used to see all those years i play (often Greek-GM) L2 servers, but turns out, you are not different, sadly, you are more of the same. I told the truth about the server, and got banned. Why ? because i ruined server's image ? or because truth hurts ? Server's image will be ruined if a new player walk arround afk players and can't be social in an social hub of an MMORPG. All the years that i spend on game desing, i never actually come across a system that  players get something.... by doing nothing ! ! !
Dude, you cannot post videos about GM drama, even if the opposite side is ridiculous, and don't communicate your thoughts and decisions (in a meaningful way) about the actual game. It's illogical.

The whole medal system was terribly comunicated before implementation and poorly managed, after. On a personal level made me think about quitting. And the sad part ..? Over 10 years with this game and i never donated on a server. This server was the only time i donated because it felt good. I still think is good, but not that much any more. The future of the server seems dark to me, but at the same time, i hope i'm wrong! You should know that i regret nothing ! Not the donation, not the response i gave to the player.

Explain your train of thought, if you want please
( i know that  you probably won't )

Edited by Γιώργος Κούγιου
  • Like 2
  • Perfect 2

7 hours ago, Γιώργος Κούγιου said:

So.. a player asked in server's discord, greek chanel, how is the server.. I answered with THE TRUTH, that it's an afk land like the show "walking dead". With afk players like zombies all over towns.. And got banned or kicked from discord. If you add a game mechanic, without considering player's opinion before AND after the implementation, chances are, that you are not an expert in game design. Maybe you are in technical game issues, but that's not enough to run a successful game. Even Blizzard started to have more connection with players, listening their opinions on next features of the game etc etc.. Activision-Blizzard ! imagine that.....

@nekys i used to believe that your server is different from the shitshow i used to see all those years i play (often Greek-GM) L2 servers, but turns out, you are not different, sadly, you are more of the same. I told the truth about the server, and got banned. Why ? because i ruined server's image ? or because truth hurts ? Server's image will be ruined if a new player walk arround afk players and can't be social in an social hub of an MMORPG. All the years that i spend on game desing, i never actually come across a system that  players get something.... by doing nothing ! ! !
Dude, you cannot post videos about GM drama, even if the opposite side is ridiculous, and don't communicate your thoughts and decisions (in a meaningful way) about the actual game. It's illogical.

The whole medal system was terribly comunicated before implementation and poorly managed, after. On a personal level made me think about quitting. And the sad part ..? Over 10 years with this game and i never donated on a server. This server was the only time i donated because it felt good. I still think is good, but not that much any more. The future of the server seems dark to me, but at the same time, i hope i'm wrong! You should know that i regret nothing ! Not the donation, not the response i gave to the player.

Explain your train of thought, if you want please
( i know that  you probably won't )

nice post... wanna tell u something funny ? They banned me from their discord cause  i asked him why he ban my dworf for 3 days (and he told me cause i sell my iron ore for 4k but other players sell it for 2 and this is abuse and save spot 😄 😄 😄 😄 ) Me and my guys was so angry and more funny was we put all the money in this char from all accounts and we waited 2 days cause we had 20k each with no shots 😄 .Noone compesate us and even @nekus not say sorry bro i made mystake 😄 After that situation he even stop to answer me  here but when i donate  he answer after 20 sec 😄 Here is the first server when ppl talk the truth got banned (with reason abuse,or killing server morale etc shits :D) The real truth is giran town is like Wild wild west in America(Ghost town like L2 canyon) .. u see 100 chars who not move and waite for rewards 😄 Anyway i  stopped to play from almost 2 weeks cause no point to play here with this "strick politic by admins"(jail normal ppl but let adrenaline pppl to play). I log only to see new drama in forum cause here everyday i see more bull shit :D. I am sure "great admins" will delete my post but i really dont care  like admins dont care their community..

• Like 3

Yeah, simply remove Medals NPC asap, convert all existing medals to 20k adena/each to compensate the players. Admit mistake, correct it, move on. Find a solution to add manor and I am sure everyone will be happy. A GM-shop has no place in a x3 server, neither has an event that stimulates town afk-ing. Okay, you might trick some newcomers that the server has much higher activity than it actually is, but what do you think would happen when they run through towns and see that no one is moving or replying to messages there?

• Like 3
  • Perfect 1

A friend's dwarf got banned for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was stood near the manor manager with no seeds on him, someone starts whining on the bot channel in discord that people are using bots to buy seeds, Nekys rocks up and bans everyone in the vicinity, then shuts down manor forever 😄

I also remember the iron ore 4k ban, it was when Nekys was going through his playing-God phase. That was before the playing-Mafia phase.

• Like 2

This is a lesson for you guys, never ever play on shitty java greek servers, if you want quality files and decent gms + competition go for russian servers

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, GreeceDebt said:

This is a lesson for you guys, never ever play on shitty java greek servers, if you want quality files and decent gms + competition go for russian servers

yea man but my 4 friends test it and was with good online ppl and active admin thats why we joined here.. Because european community, not suka pizdec loxi,,,,  and all chat in rus... I know a lot of  rus servers are good but also they have doneit for 50 % of the game and when server owners not paid big clans server dead like (la2izi,la2on,ketrawar and etc)... 

Edited by Zmeq7

3 hours ago, GreeceDebt said:

here you dont have paid clans and server is still dying so whats the difference? 

community bro ... 

what community? IL community that quits after 2 months like every other? including casuals? its the same, language is the ONLY difference

I feel like half the people complaining about the afk medals are actually afk medal farming. You need to stop staying online 24/7 or stop voting for some time, for this to be looked into as an issue...

• Perfect 1

It's already dead, need to admit me & my group never came across such bad files.

L2J, never again. -10 HWIDs, cheers & cya around.

GM didn't respond, as expected. I'm obviously quitting the server and unistall the game. I thought one last time of L2 game time, but that's out of the window now.

I enjoyed the comments guys, wish you the best.

@nekys i'm not gonna tell you that you are petty or small or "μυρωδιάς" regarding gamification. I will just wish you, good luck on your project, this one and any future ones. 

See you all in fantasy worlds ! Time for Guildwars 2...

looks like some people are still teenagers and think Lineage 2 is everything. Proud to be a casual coming home from work, play some hours l2 and give a fk about perfect files. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, che said:

looks like some people are still teenagers and think Lineage 2 is everything. Proud to be a casual coming home from work, play some hours l2 and give a fk about perfect files. 😄

Who asked you Merkel?

2 hours ago, Elodios said:

Who asked you Merkel?

Elodios : I will quit and play at gf/ge cya ♥️.

Why u still here ? didnt u want to leave Mr.Varoufakis ?

2 hours ago, che said:

Elodios : I will quit and play at gf/ge cya ♥️.

Why u still here ? didnt u want to leave Mr.Varoufakis ?

I love raidfight its the best server I couldn't leave 😭

• Like 2

You start play on java files and f2p and you expected l2 off files. Maybe you should go on any russian server where everything what you reach will be a grade set 🙂