RaidFight.eu
margkk

Moderator Applications [GR,RU/UA,CZ/SK,SP Sections]

We've recently opened a Greek/Russian-Ukrainian/Czech-Slovakian/Spanish forum sections. Based on our forum statistics, most of our members so far coming from those countries. You can submit your "Moderator" application by just replying on this topic providing the information below:

1. your age
2. the estimated time your can spend daily on the forums
3. the reason you would like to get the moderator position
4. what plans do you have for your section in case you become a moderator

Applications are now opened until Sunday 19th January, 13:00. [GMT+2]
We will select up to 3 applicants per country and open up a "POLL" on Sunday, based on their application ideas, their forum activity & their country forum activity in total.

1. Im 34 years old

2-3-4  the time as where needed, im not pretty sure wath i need to do, answer questions, and help ppl with issues and report on spanish? promote the server on spanish region?  i also can speack decent Portugues, many ppl from BR will play this server for sure.  so i propouse to make a latin seccion insted of spanish seccion. 

• Like 1

1. 27

2. I spend approximately 4-5 hours reading and getting to know the community of this server and also remembering some of the older members.

3. I want to give people answers when they need something quickly and with clarity. My long experience from various servers provided me with all the needed knowledge to do that. Moreover, It is a great way to promote the server and improve the community! 😄 

4. I want to have a crispy clear section where useful information will be provided, best practice will be shared and the sense of family will be created. 

Feel free to contact me to discuss further. I am at your disposal for further queries. 

Regards,

Starboy

Discord ID: Starboy#2577

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, starboy said:

1. 27

2. I spend approximately 4-5 hours reading and getting to know the community of this server and also remembering some of the older members.

3. I want to give people answers when they need something quickly and with clarity. My long experience from various servers provided me with all the needed knowledge to do that. Moreover, It is a great way to promote the server and improve the community! 😄 

4. I want to have a crispy clear section where useful information will be provided, best practice will be shared and the sense of family will be created. 

Feel free to contact me to discuss further. I am at your disposal for further queries. 

Regards,

Starboy

Discord ID: Starboy#2577

thank you for your application, contact me on discord on private message. 🙂

2 hours ago, Federec said:

1. Im 34 years old

2-3-4  the time as where needed, im not pretty sure wath i need to do, answer questions, and help ppl with issues and report on spanish? promote the server on spanish region?  i also can speack decent Portugues, many ppl from BR will play this server for sure.  so i propouse to make a latin seccion insted of spanish seccion. 

thank you for your application, contact me on discord on private message. 🙂

Application for Bulgarian Moderator  

1.  I am 27 years old. 
  2.  3-4 hours but my job also allows me to answer requests throughout the day when help is needed.
  3.  I generally enjoy helping people. I have a solution-seeking and technical mindset so providing detailed and easily understandable answers is something I do on a daily basis.
  4.  I plan to provide game and server information to the ones that are seeking it. To provide translated version of the official announcements for people who prefer using Bulgarian in the forum. To promote the server by giving my fair opinion on it's features and the great community that I was part of during the previous iteration of RaidFight.
  • Like 1
  • Perfect 1

Good day!
 My name is Maxim, I am 26 years old.
 My free time is evening, after 17:00 - +1 GMT, until about one in the morning.  on the weekend my online is big.
 Why do I need it?  In the past, I myself was the administrator of Lineage servers, opened c4, but abandoned this lesson.  Now I remain only as a player.  I played for a long time on this project, the view and the positive attitude of the administration towards the players, I like it.  I'm tired of one-day servers.  I want to play for fun, remember youth.
 I am ready to help and develop the project, help newcomers, share my experience with them, in order to attract and not push them away from this project.
 Thanks, greetings from Russia.  Izhevsk

Asiv#2607

Edited by asiv