RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
6ix9ine

STILL WAITING FOR OFFICIAL RESPONSE ABOUT BAIUM

Posted (edited)

WE  STILL WAIT FOR AN EXPLANATION ABOUT YOUR DECISION AND WE WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS  AGAIN

BUT WHAT WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU DECIDED THAT.

WE ASKED YOU TO LET US HIT BAIUM NOT KILL IT AND YOU DENIED THAT.

YOU INTERFERE IN GAME PROGRESSION AND YOU DONT EVEN GIVE AN EXCUSE

Edited by 6ix9ine
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Newcomers = more money.

Baium dead = low motivation for ppl to start in server .

15/3 Editing Features since 1/3 when was the opening.

L2 PRIVATE SERVER LOGIC

Server=money  why to give a fuck about a cp who send away 2 RMT parties ,killing them 24/7 for 3 days ?

Why to give a fuck about a cp which is full geared and won't donate anymore since they dont need coins (In addition-New ppl will donate )

Why to give a fuck about a cp which had 100milions adena after 7 days buying all coins of the server (which means,server could donate any amount of euro that they want and we were buying the coins from them=admin team earning money)

Why to give a fuck if oly starts on 1st of April and 1st Baium is on 26th of March if you dont care about server progress and you care for money?

Thats the explanation that we will never get! Cheers Cya at Toi 13th on 26th!                       (Remember my words,<<Quest Challenger>> feature incoming so all the casuals can take Baium Hit) it will be announced on 25th .

$ $ $ $ $ Money is the only thing that can make ppl blind sometimes $ $ $ $ $ $ 

https://prnt.sc/rgu5gq

Edited by SenoR
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

the easy thing you can do is ban us from forum / discord but to give proper explanation that is the hard part.

and its hard bcz you  know you made a fast and wrong decision

Edited by 6ix9ine
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

go to other rmt server, you cant sell baium here qq.

Edited by noraz
  • Perfect 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, noraz said:

go to other rmt server, you cant sell baium here qq.

i mostly wanted to take hit for subclass not ring but some people dont understand it like you..

we proposed to make baium invincible=not abled to be killed until 26th..

i am very glad they took that moderator status from you bcz u are rly stupid dude...

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, 6ix9ine said:

i mostly wanted to take hit for subclass not ring but some people dont understand it like you..

we proposed to make baium invincible=not abled to be killed until 26th..

This is a fair offer even when i'm not even close to need this. Your communication style/approach my have got you on wrong side of the server admin and caused some unnecessary tension there.

p.s
I'm sure @nekys can take a look at this as an option?

Posted (edited)

@noraz  sucking  dick to take moderator back? 🤡 fucking clown , who cares about rmt fucking monkey.. we were pvping with famous RMT parties for 3 days making them to rage quit.. we report adena sellers n stuff and you say here that we cant sell baium? The 1st suggestion  was (MAKE BAIUM INVINCIBLE JUST TO TAKE HIT) this is how much we care for the ring? Fking trash posting without any idea. Go check who we are and die with your middle finger in your mouth .

Go farm some mss for me cause i wont have so much time for every single nobless/hero!

Edited by SenoR

11 minutes ago, SenoR said:

@noraz  sucking  dick to take moderator back? 🤡 fucking clown , who cares about rmt fucking monkey.. we were pvping with famous RMT parties for 3 days making them to rage quit.. we report adena sellers n stuff and you say here that we cant sell baium? The 1st suggestion  was (MAKE BAIUM INVINCIBLE JUST TO TAKE HIT) this is how much we care for the ring? Fking trash posting without any idea. Go check who we are and die with your middle finger in your mouth .

Go farm some mss for me cause i wont have so much time for every single nobless/hero!

stop embarassing yourself with these posts pls XD

• Perfect 1
  • Haha 1

yea hit baium and make sub, then next month 1 clan with 25 chars hero when rest of ppl are around 60-65 lvl i understand you guys have no life out of the game but mostly working and play few hours a day, when hero coming that means no more new ppl in server 100% fact 🙂 you guys rush for 4 days with cov and want to play zerg here 🙂 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm sorry but it's not their fault that the rest of us is taking their time, everyone got their own style of play. 

Are we penalising these guys because they are more organised and have more time than the rest of us?

From a random.

• Perfect 3

i do not care what you think or what you do 🙂 i am glad that admin want to keep server alive more time 2-3 partyes with no life want to destroy server 🙂 keep farming adena 

• Perfect 1

Posted (edited)

Flaming  the forums because you can't snipe baium and have to wait for a fair competition for him, next level rudeness.

When you never thought you'd miss a hammer. 

Edited by Fox
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, Fox said:

Flaming  the forums because you can't snipe baium and have to wait for a fair competition for him, next level rudeness.

When you never thought you'd miss a hammer. 

we asked for baium hit not to kill it so we can make subclass and continue the progression of this game called lineage 2.

some people like you dont understand it and say bla bla bla u want the ring blablabla the ring blablabla.

you all are ignorant.

with that decision they made they interfered in game progression .

if you cant understand this then go to l2wiki and start reading what baium offers to players except of a fucking ring.

anyway @nekys still hasnt answered in this post although it has more posts and views from any other post but anyway...I suggest him to lock it bcz we have to answer to ignorant people like you that somehow have been given moderator status

we will  stay and continue play as we did  despite of these circumstances that popped up 15 days after the opening.

C ya ingame forum warriors 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

cheers!

• Like 1

Yesterday fights at baium were awesome!! Huge thanks to all participants who struggled to reach TOI 14. Was worth to wait more days for such an entertaining evening.
🤡

• Perfect 2
  • Haha 2