RaidFight.eu
Amrx

Fruor - A breath of fresh air

Good day fellow Raidfighters

If you, like me, are disheartened at the current state of "competitive" Lineage 2 clans, their demands for a perfect CP setup with a minimum of 25 hours a day 8 days a week online, to then just leave 2 months later from the server, then continue reading on.

I am on the lookout for fellow adventurers who actually want to have fun in this old dying game called Lineage 2. With no minimum time played a week requirement. Who play a class because they want to, not because they are demanded to. Who do not care about min/max AOE parties or needing to be online for epics no matter what

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then welcome, to Fruor friends! These are the only things you need to be aware of:

Respect your clan mates and your enemies. Nothing wrong with banter and a bit of flaming but never make it personal. 

Teamwork makes the dream work. We play in parties and help each other whenever possible.

Enjoy the game. If you are felling burnt or stressed out, take a breather. Mental health is vital, we aren't all teenagers anymore, real life is way more important than a game. Don't be afraid to speak out if needed! 

We are currently a team of 15 veterans of the game starting this clan fresh, come over to our Discord channel for a chat about joining us! https://discord.gg/Nqga9kK

Thanks for reading and have a great day. 

Edited by Amrx
Discord & Numbers Update
  • Like 11

Sounds great, good luck mate! Me and some friends will join the server casually so we might need a clan like yours.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Elodios said:

I would join but you left the EU.

Well played, made me laugh! I voted remain if it helps? Grexit might be next...

@JenKenos Thanks mate, more than welcome of course!

• Haha 2

My wife and I are in EST US and are on 3-4 hours a night, 3-4 days a week and some on weekends. So, I love the sound of your intro. I'll be looking to join when the server is up! Will the discord channel include a voice channel when the time comes? Gracias in advance...

Edited by Pendregast
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Pendregast said:

My wife and I are in EST US and are on 3-4 hours a night, 3-4 days a week and some on weekends. So, I love the sound of your intro. I'll be looking to join when the server is up! Will the discord channel include a voice channel when the time comes? Gracias in advance...

Morning, yes we will ensure that there is a voice channel on the discord channel. Both more than welcome.

14 hours ago, JenKenos said:

Sounds great, good luck mate! Me and some friends will join the server casually so we might need a clan like yours.

I am actually one of those friends and your (Amrx's ) idea seems really cool. Good luck, hope I see you in game, and who knows, maybe we will join forces as well.

• Like 1

I like the idea behind this class, ill be rather spoiler, TK or SWS, havent decide yet, might pm you once the server start!

• Like 1

Hey all, thanks so much for the interest and the messages. I've finally created a Discord channel, if you could all please join for those which have shown an interest (also sent it via PM to those who asked about the clan via PM).

https://discord.gg/W9YF7bB

Great to see our Lineage 2 ideology coming together as one!

Edited by Amrx
Update
  • Like 2

I always liked your posts and your point of view of the game and community. I wish you guys good luck in the server! You will have fun thats for sure!! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Perfect 1

12 hours ago, Pride said:

I always liked your posts and your point of view of the game and community. I wish you guys good luck in the server! You will have fun thats for sure!! 🙂

As you would say, eupharisto file! Hope to catch you in game, what's the point of a game if it ain't fun!

• Like 1
  • Perfect 1

You've got the point. This tryhard gaming really ruined what l2 used to be and it is true, most tryhards just move to next server in one month, no idea what's on their mind 😄

We're group of friends (1CP) we're used to play solo and to take care of ourselves, honestly we don't need much from the clan, we just need some fun, communication, raids with bigger parties. Also I'm really motivated to help you in leadership if you'll be in need of management since I've always been the one leading teams. 

Would be nice if we merge our powers, people who miss the true "roleplay" experience of l2 🤜🤛

• Perfect 1

20 hours ago, Urzul said:

You've got the point. This tryhard gaming really ruined what l2 used to be and it is true, most tryhards just move to next server in one month, no idea what's on their mind 😄

We're group of friends (1CP) we're used to play solo and to take care of ourselves, honestly we don't need much from the clan, we just need some fun, communication, raids with bigger parties. Also I'm really motivated to help you in leadership if you'll be in need of management since I've always been the one leading teams. 

Would be nice if we merge our powers, people who miss the true "roleplay" experience of l2 🤜🤛

Let's catch up on Discord mate! 😎

hello your ad interests me but 
i'm french i help myself google translate and i find it hard to speak english

can i join you despite everything?

11 hours ago, mohlin said:

hello your ad interests me but 
i'm french i help myself google translate and i find it hard to speak english

can i join you despite everything?

Good day Mohlin, head over to our Discord and we can chat there! Merci.

2 hours ago, mohlin said:

Ok il will Come during the day 

Someone speak French ? 

Je parle un peu francais, I think only one other person in the clan speaks it. 

2 hours ago, Alexis Voulgaropoulos said:

i would like to join you too ,i ll be playing 2 dwarfes and a buffer

Pop over to our Discord please mate, we can talk more there!

Hello. I would like to join your journey if you stil have a place. For now, i dont know for sure what to play 😁

Edited by Waktabi