RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
Syera

Just to be clear with 1 thing

My "Attempt to advertise a server" was mentioning the name of a server on a private conversation with a friend of mine, which you stalked.

Now I understand that u were looking for a reason to ban me since I was vocal about this servers abundance of bugs, custom stuff, and questionable admin behaviour and you are salty that said server is doing so much better than yours already.But trying to act high and imply you would think I would consider playing here after actually trying it out is plain out funny.

And no I'd never "regret my actions".lol.

That's all.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Syera said:

My "Attempt to advertise a server" was mentioning the name of a server on a private conversation with a friend of mine, which you stalked.

Now I understand that u were looking for a reason to ban me since I was vocal about this servers abundance of bugs, custom stuff, and questionable admin behaviour and you are salty that said server is doing so much better than yours already.But trying to act high and imply you would think I would consider playing here after actually trying it out is plain out funny.

And no I'd never "regret my actions".lol.

That's all.

there is no such thing as "looking a reason to ban you" but when a user is going against server rules and tries to make more players to think the same it's not welcome to the server for obvious reasons, server is free after all as i said earlier, nobody is forcing you to play here and if you do not like something on the server you can quit without spreading bad rumors and hateful speech.

• Like 2