RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
PePeR

NPCs & Monsters Group mobs

The problem is the mobs were chasing me... and they dissapeared... they should not dissapear while engaging with me...

They should only dissapear when they are standing still not attacking anyone

#EDIT

Here you have my thread

Edited by PePeR

Groups of monsters that were chasing me only disappear when they stop movement. It would be helpful if you could write which monsters you are talking about or record a video of this happening. Thank you

those skeletons on DV ( group of 3 ). They were chasing me, but didn't deal any damage because I was very fast and they couldn't get close to me, and then they dissapeared after a while 

in cruma tower floor 2 , doom lord is bugged too..

#1 bug =  When he chases you his monsters should also follow him, not stay in place.

#2 bug = Also he has 2 healers on the back... they heal, they stay, they dissapear after 10 seconds...

Just make it so they dissapear after 60 seconds... and it will be fixed for all groups...

also those healers are bugged... They don't attack at all... After doom lord is dead they just stay and wait to dissapear I guess.. I think they should hit too

Now when a monster isn't dealing damage, or isn't getting any damage within 10 seconds, it dissapears. (talking about the groups)

But it should only dissapear if it is out of combat for 10 seconds. (Im not sure if it should be 10 seconds.. I think more)

Edited by PePeR