RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
J4ck

Olympiad start delayed?

Posted (edited)

Hello,
each server has it settings which are posted mostly on main page of server as 'server description/features". RF settings - https://raidfight.eu/features.php
Before server started I had a conversation with @Treys/DTM about this server and promoting it on polish mmo sites.
Here is topic connected to RF on one of the forums. Polish forum
After you set a certain features of the server ive asked him to update a topic. Informations from the screens posted by him were presented as a server features at start of RF and even before.
Since baium is close to it spawn i wont say anything about this custom feature with its window.
My main question is : Whats the reason of delaying the start of olympiad  @nekys ?

Edited by J4ck

Posted (edited)

You could at least announce such changes on discord @nekys

Probably its gonna be an empty topic without a respond from you as it was with customization of baium resp time.
Im just surprised, because on last 2 editions of RF you didn't affect the gameplay and server so much like you do on this.
It's just sad.

Edited by J4ck
  • Sad 1

thats your way to solve problems @nekys ? dont even answers simple questions just ban people ? who dont blame you or anything just ask why u change stuff? that a little bit pathetic.. but w/e

4 minutes ago, iCrockett said:

thats your way to solve problems @nekys ? dont even answers simple questions just ban people ? who dont blame you or anything just ask why u change stuff? that a little bit pathetic.. but w/e

topic locked, @iCrockett the next time you spam discord or forum with disruptive language about myself or the server you are banned permanently.