RaidFight.eu
nekys

Aden Siege on Weekend or Wednesday?

Aden Siege on Weekend or Wednesday?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Aden Siege on Weekend or Wednesday?

• I prefer Aden castle siege on Wednesday, 21:00 [GMT+2]
    • I prefer Aden castle siege on Sunday, 21:00 [GMT+2]

1st Aden siege was set to be on Wednesday 25th since the beginning of RaidFight, but i have noticed some complains today so i open up a poll for everyone to decide馃檪

Imo all sieges must be at the end of week 1/2聽Saturday other 1/2 Sunday - we can set also some at 18 hrs gmt+2 and others at 21 gmt+2

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nekys said:

1st Aden siege was set to be on Wednesday 25th since the beginning of RaidFight, but i have noticed some complains today so i open up a poll for everyone to decide馃檪

I can't find where the siege was reported to have been from the beginning of the server today?

• Perfect 1

Info was all the time on NPC. we were surprised also that it wasn't at sunday. This way we lost income from taxes/manor from 1,5 week. And to be honest, if someone would be interested in this castle he could go and reg on it but the final effect wouldn't change

18 hours ago, Guillermo said:

Imo all sieges must be at the end of week 1/2聽Saturday other 1/2 Sunday - we can set also some at 18 hrs gmt+2 and others at 21 gmt+2

all sieges, all castles in WEEKEND ofc!!!聽聽馃檪 ... and 2 different hours ,later than 18-19:00聽聽I think would be great. saturday and sunday to give 2 days of fun! 馃檪

ps: pls consider on making on the main page of site some INFO with castle owners, next siege time,maybe some top pvp/ top lvl by class / top online / heroes list 馃檪 !聽

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, darkal3x said:

ps: pls consider on making on the main page of site some INFO with castle owners, next siege time,maybe some top pvp/ top lvl by class / top online / heroes list 馃檪 !聽

bump for that!

• Like 1