RaidFight.eu
Sign in to follow this  
nekys

Would you like secondary/inactive clans to be allowed to own a Castle?

Would you like secondary/inactive clans to be allowed to own Castles?  

206 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you like secondary/inactive clans to be allowed to own Castles?

• Yes, allow the secondary - bot clans own a castle no matter how many active members they got.
    • Nope, please allow only the main clans to keep a castle under their possession.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/29/2020 at 08:59 PM

1 minute ago, naarzool said:

This is a gameplay. Why do people want to change everything for themselves?

To have a server which looks like to hsi community, i think it was the main idea of the project 😉

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

TBH yes would be normal...anyway will be hard for them to def 4-5-6 castles ...BUT........atm would be nice NO ...so other low clans have their fight...at least....they could get 2-3 castles only(UCL), so other can go for fun also, not 4-5 as they got now 🙂 

Edited by darkal3x

Posted (edited)

Castle sieges are pvp content. Its not for everyone right now.
Everything comes with time.

Edited by J4ck

Posted (edited)

ps: tbh if I would be UCL now, I would do same .. but it's just fustrating atm 😄 for 60-70 lvl  ppl fighting S , ,80lvls, AQring,ZAkens 😛

...in this moment 20 ppl ruins fun of 300-400 ppl that's the point!

Edited by darkal3x

why should we change retail game rules? castle sieges and cooperations between clans are a big part of the game. dont kill the few times of pvp action that exist

For those who voted ''Yes'' how do you determine when clan is secondary/inactive?
I would like to know how that could be determined?

Just now, DocQ said:

For those who voted ''Yes'' how do you determine when clan is secondary/inactive?

Well don't worry that's not a hard task for me to determine an inactive clan, just focus on the point please. Thank you

• Like 1

Keep in mind people that l2 is like 20 year old game when Interlude was on there was about 10x more players and stuff like boxing clans for castles never happend... This is cleary NOT intented gameplay, and it always favours the few rather then the many... Castles for smaller clans will be better for server in long run so we can have pvp not just get farmed.

• Like 2

Yes, but only if sieges are properly divided into 2 sessions, right now it's just all over the place.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DocQ said:

BeMyCastle - good title for "active" clan, man

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nekys said:

Well don't worry that's not a hard task for me to determine an inactive clan, just focus on the point please. Thank you

I have already voted for the topic as ''Yes''
This needs to be addressed because i can give example for discussion:
I have a clan where few of my friend play. We are not secondary or inactive clan of some clan(party). Still i can talk to them and probably can negotiate something as example ''Help as own a castle''. Result is still the same - players will be unhappy that some ''unworthy clan'' own castle. 
p.s
Diplomacy is an skill that you need to own to get something, so it is a skill still.

Your debate is 30ppl vs 250ppl how you expect 30ppl to win a vote :) no offence but its not democratic just because more people vote for it . its like making a pole asking "should i give 10kk adena to every dark elf character or to every other character"  and expecting dark elves to win :). Game is at it is you have to force people to become better and make alliances, or they will just take a castle that IMO they dont deserve and they will continue their gameplay - even BMing that they got a castle- instead of trying to get better or trying to communicate with other clans to make stronger alliance.  I understand that in your prospective as GM it doesnt look good for the server etc, but if people are going to leave cause of that they will probably find another excuse to leave in the near future. Also game has rules and whoever joined an interlude server knows them so they cant "cry" cause you personally as GM following the rules that you promised (Interlude server).

By voting Yes you force all the other people to communicate better and make a better alliance, its interlude and it has a cap eventually everyone will get good items and MAINLY numbers matter in interlude so all they have to do is Zerg.

I Respect that you really trying  to make a better gameplay for all your community but sometimes it can backfire, im not experienced as Developer Or GM so i dont know the point where it backfires, just saying :)

PEACE

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Nangi said:

why should we change retail game rules? castle sieges and cooperations between clans are a big part of the game. dont kill the few times of pvp action that exist

omg...let me explain...i agree to you...but not right now....when you have 5-6 big clans they can battle even for the castles......BUT right now server is one side....so they make bot clans and they take all castles...control all manor...and?!?!?.....where is the balance right now????...........later when server will have 5-6 strong clans would be better to allow all again....BUT not right now

8 minutes ago, ItsMe said:

Your debate is 30ppl vs 250ppl how you expect 30ppl to win a vote 🙂 no offence but its not democratic just because more people vote for it . its like making a pole asking "should i give 10kk adena to every dark elf character or to every other character"  and expecting dark elves to win :). Game is at it is you have to force people to become better and make alliances, or they will just take a castle that IMO they dont deserve and they will continue their gameplay - even BMing that they got a castle- instead of trying to get better or trying to communicate with other clans to make stronger alliance.  I understand that in your prospective as GM it doesnt look good for the server etc, but if people are going to leave cause of that they will probably find another excuse to leave in the near future. Also game has rules and whoever joined an interlude server knows them so they cant "cry" cause you personally as GM following the rules that you promised (Interlude server).

By voting Yes you force all the other people to communicate better and make a better alliance, its interlude and it has a cap eventually everyone will get good items and MAINLY numbers matter in interlude so all they have to do is Zerg.

I Respect that you really trying  to make a better gameplay for all your community but sometimes it can backfire, im not experienced as Developer Or GM so i dont know the point where it backfires, just saying 🙂

PEACE

do you see any right now 10 small clans to even have a chance against twich farmers?!?!?....be serious

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Aeorlin said:

do you see any right now 10 small clans to even have a chance against twich farmers?!?!?....be serious

I See at least 30 dc robes set and some destros with tallum set that can farm for sure on this server, all they have to do is communicate. 

And even if im wrong and they cant , maybe they just DONT  deserve taking a castle? i dont understand your point of view that everyone HAS to get a castle just because he joined a server and made a clan lol

Edited by ItsMe

Posted (edited)

Np they will fight soon for items like they do on every server and they will emo quit.But by then they will destroy your server NEKYS like they do on many servers

Edited by Sircu Stefan

2 minutes ago, Sircu Stefan said:

Np they will fight soon for items like they do on every server and they will emo quit.But by then they will destroy your server NEKYS like they do on many servers

Maybe they will leave, maybe they wont. If they do tho and then you are the best you have every "right" to have a castle 🙂

Posted (edited)

as I was reading, ye maybe just put all sieges Saturday same hour(2-3-4 castles), Sunday same hour other castles left !  BEST , and don,t change the gameplay so even for all (harder for them) even if they kill with 1 party of S graders, 30-40 ppl with B.... 🙂

@nekys

Edited by darkal3x

I think owning multiple castles is not against the rules or anything, and it should be okay for everyone, so i voted yes. It might be "unfair" or "incorrect" or "not retail like", but since when anything is in life? If you don't like it, just go exp and farm items and that's it. They are 3 parties at tops, they should not even matter. Server is not even 1 month old, but still everyone should be 3rd class and more... But why are you not? It's not their fault.

Only because they are well organised and active they should not have disadvantages like postponing olympiad, baium etc. There will be lvl rushers in every server, deal with it.

And if you can't, just delog and delete char.

On OLD RF we took all castles as well, because noone wanted to war us, and we had no fun, so we did not let anyone anything. Raids, castles, farm etc. This is a PVP game, like it or not. I understand their point of view, as it is mine as well. But it's IL, max you can reach is S grade. If server would be H5 and they are already in vesper and you in c grades, you would quit or what?

This poll is so ridicoulos...

Next one will be: nerf archers because they are OP in IL? or nerf destros because they can kill raids? or what?

I think this poll should be deleted. You can't just change the game because some ppl don't like it. It is what it is.

On the other hand, maybe they should wait until ppl gear up, so they can have " the good fight" and not oneshotting everyone, cause that's like pvp vs lvl40 ppl. But as i see the server situation they have to w8 minimum 1 month for that...

I vote for exp, gear up and give them some normal fight and no QQ.

Please close this one, so we can enjoy the game without drama.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BearHunter said:

I think owning multiple castles is not against the rules or anything, and it should be okay for everyone, so i voted yes. It might be "unfair" or "incorrect" or "not retail like", but since when anything is in life? If you don't like it, just go exp and farm items and that's it. They are 3 parties at tops, they should not even matter. Server is not even 1 month old, but still everyone should be 3rd class and more... But why are you not? It's not their fault.

Only because they are well organised and active they should not have disadvantages like postponing olympiad, baium etc. There will be lvl rushers in every server, deal with it.

And if you can't, just delog and delete char.

On OLD RF we took all castles as well, because noone wanted to war us, and we had no fun, so we did not let anyone anything. Raids, castles, farm etc. This is a PVP game, like it or not. I understand their point of view, as it is mine as well. But it's IL, max you can reach is S grade. If server would be H5 and they are already in vesper and you in c grades, you would quit or what?

This poll is so ridicoulos...

Next one will be: nerf archers because they are OP in IL? or nerf destros because they can kill raids? or what?

I think this poll should be deleted. You can't just change the game because some ppl don't like it. It is what it is.

On the other hand, maybe they should wait until ppl gear up, so they can have " the good fight" and not oneshotting everyone, cause that's like pvp vs lvl40 ppl. But as i see the server situation they have to w8 minimum 1 month for that...

I vote for exp, gear up and give them some normal fight and no QQ.

Please close this one, so we can enjoy the game without drama.

There is 1 side server what the hell do you want? CL clan is 3 CP's.i prefer to quit 3 cp's instead of 300 people from server

• Like 1

i bet once when we get s grade and cl start losing their fights thy will leave server but before that they going to destroy economy and everything so better to make some changes for good and to keep server alive, what is the point to play when 85% from server have 70 lvl and only no lifers like them have 76+, also someone see s grade weapon or they only have in their clan ? i vote for no so hope in 2 weeks they will stay only with their main castle 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

As i said on my last post  you can keep farming all the bosses and everything i personally give 0 fucks about ur Power xD 

atleast i defended my castle and you had to call the rest of ur ppl with S grade to take it so thats a small win for me.

Also keep dreaming of a server that all these INT clans will unite against you  never happend and never will happen on any server on any time on any year of this game running

At the end its 30ppl army streaming and "promote" the server by farming everything for their own ego  vs   the rest of INT CLANS not wanted to rush cause someone is telling them so.

so no more QQ  since the game has so many playstyles accept it from both sides  and stop braking balls everywere

ps. keep the server as it is and CL just stop acting like saints some shady stuff already leaking out from mouth to mouth.

have a nice time .

Next time someone says ITS RETAIL SERVER think again.

@nekys  me as a Clan leader i would like the server to stay as it is and dont slow anyone down big or small clan let things be as they are see what happens xD

Let sieges happen only during weekend. I think we are having this conversation bcs they get one castle in wednesday, one saturday, on sunday. Split it over two weekend days.

And as long as they manage manor, i dont really care who owns what. If they take it only for denying others, i would.

• Like 1