RaidFight.eu
Nangi

Global Chat Cooldown

can we at last have a cooldown implemented? something like 30s between messeges from same player. the whole situation has become so annoying and confusing. ty

• Like 2

I would also have the shout channel only on a regional level as discussed on an other topic. 

ppl are used to worldwide shout, imo its too late to make it for regions only.... but some limitation should be there, delay or chatban, imo delay is not gonna fix it, since these ppl probably use macro loops, they wil just go /delay 31 :D, half of ppl which spam WTS/WTB not answer after pm... so.

Posted (edited)

ppl are used to worldwide shout, imo its too late to make it for regions only.... but some limitation should be there, delay or chatban, imo delay is not gonna fix it, since these ppl probably use macro loops, they wil just go /delay 31 :D, half of ppl which spam WTS/WTB not answer after pm... so. 

/chat ban with increasing amount after another violation?/

sorry this was supossed to be "edit", dont know how to delete my first message.

Edited by teyashi

It is true that they are used to worldwide shout, but they can get used to the regional one and try to become heros or pay for the trade chanel if they really need to say something to the whole server.

I'd much prefer a 30s delay at this point in time. I don't think a regional shout would be good for the health of the server atm, it would definitely make it feel more empty. Could reconsider in the future if we hit 2k+ pop or so.

So 30s delay for all users on a global shout chat, and if you wanna spam then donate and use trade chat.

• Like 1