Jump to content
RaidFight.eu
  • Sign Up
Sign in to follow this  
6ix9ine

Frintezza NPC Room

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Frintezza's npc room should be combat zone otherwise every carebear maybe have a chance to take it without even fighting for it

If you dont want Frintezza to be won by some1 who clicks faster the npc to enter it should be changed.

https://prnt.sc/rwu0q3

Edited by 6ix9ine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People can still rush with FOI and do it, making it so will just give edge to clan who has gear/level advantage, oh wait. 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

yes lets stay all together at npc and the faster will win

40 days and still no war 🙂

 

if this is the kind of l2 u want to play you can go and play on beta servers

Edited by 6ix9ine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, 6ix9ine said:

yes lets stay all together at npc and the faster will win

40 days and still no war 🙂

 

if this is the kind of l2 u want to play you can go and play on beta servers

were you not the guy complaining about ppl wanting to change every aspect of the game because changing those things would have given you a disadvantage?
look how far we have come....its a full circle now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rushing with foi 😱 masterplan, cant understand who is the most retarded , the guy who dreams about foi and he is 60 lvl - imagine finding an 80 lvl OL , or the guy who thinks that editing Tezza as PVP zone is drama when its like this on 99,9% of private low rate java-l2off servers  . Lets hope that you might war up at least till 30th of April .Cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

who needs foi when u can go untagged/without war and try to CLICK FASTER than others???💯💯💯💯💯

Edited by 6ix9ine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2020 at 8:55 PM, Satanko said:

People can still rush with FOI and do it, making it so will just give edge to clan who has gear/level advantage, oh wait. 🙂

Maybe nekys is delaying every single little thing and in this way deleting every advantage BETTER players than you have achieved, so carebears can catch up on this parody server without crying, oh wait. 🙂 (also you joined the clan you are referring to when the server started like a baby, so stop acting like a pussy posting these bullshit, its pathetic bro)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pvp zone  "IT" the big room before npc + npc room.. other case there won't be any pvp at all so it's waste of time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2020 at 12:48 AM, Quaak said:

were you not the guy complaining about ppl wanting to change every aspect of the game because changing those things would have given you a disadvantage?
look how far we have come....its a full circle now.

braindead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, random said:

Pvp zone  "IT" the big room before npc + npc room.. other case there won't be any pvp at all so it's waste of time 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, random said:

Pvp zone  "IT" the big room before npc + npc room.. other case there won't be any pvp at all so it's waste of time 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2020 at 7:55 PM, Satanko said:

People can still rush with FOI and do it, making it so will just give edge to clan who has gear/level advantage, oh wait. 🙂

This

 

Also, i came here for retaillike server, not the things you get on a x2341324 pvp server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its normal feature on low rate servers. Everyone will cancell wars and stay at npc and click. Thats how its gonna end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...